Thursday, April 14, 2011

PB Teens...Some Cool Stuff for the Wall!

Somehow, in the midst of a busy day of work-related computer time, I ended up on this page: http://www.pbteen.com/shop/room-decor/wall-accessories-decoration/?cm_type=gnav"
That provided moments of visual fun. What great little items to jazz up a wall and add some whimsy to a living space! I started a wish list, myself. I was a teen once. Does that qualify me to dream of decorating from some of the Pottery Barn Teen website ideas? If they'd had this stuff when I was a teen, the bulletin board would host photos of the Monkees! Hey, hey.

My husband and I are pro-cycling event fans, especially the Tour of California and the Tour de France. We've decorated our den in the cycling theme and it is looking really good, though we need to paint, change some furniture, and add some finishing touches in lamps and rugs. I'd love to add one each of these handlebar bikes and one of the beach cruiser bikes, too. What fun, visually!

And there's more. Check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment