Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Favorites Game

Surprised by how sometimes I know so very little about those I'm closest to, I played the "Favorites Game." Works really well while driving in the car. I recently asked my mom and dad what their favorites were in the following categories. I really enjoyed their answers, the conversation, and learning more about who they are as people. Categories: favorite color(s), scents, sights, sounds, and places they'd like to travel to. I should ask about favorite flavors, too. Next time.

A favorite smell...cinnamon bread baking...

So what are some of your favorites?

A favorite sound...

A favorite sight...sailboats on the ocean, especially tropical waters...

A favorite flavor...vanilla ice cream

A favorite touch...petting a puppy, especially my dogs...

And finally, a place I'd like to travel: Prague...

No comments:

Post a Comment